Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Not so groovy

Still not staying on track very well. Think I just need some good solid sleep! Skipped playgroup and class.

The other night we had break fast for breakfast, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch and spaghetti for dinner.

Today we had cereal for breakfast, burger king (chicken nuggets and fries) and fried pork chops with macaroni and cheese with sauteed green beans.

Tomorrow, the plan is laundry (ugh) and vacuum/dust/clean bed rooms.
Breakfast - scrambled eggs and toast
Lunch - Bean and cheese burritos with apple slices
Dinner - something with chicken, haven't quite figured it out yet.

Hopefully tomorrow I will have more motivation and get with it.

Today I  joined the 2 weeks to organization and received the book Fit Mom's For Life. I plan to read at least a chapter a day and implement the suggestions. If I have time to, I want to get my printer set up so I can start printing out coupons and homeschooling materials and go through my coupons that I have now and try to figure out a good method of organizing them.

Big plans, lets see how it comes together!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello there and congratulation's!
You won MaryJanesFarm Idea Book give away from Dandelion House! Please contact me via email with your mailing info! Thanks so much and Congratulations' again! You are one lucky farmgirl!
Have a great week!
Deb

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Congrats on winning the giveaway over at Dandelion House ;) :) I LOVE Mary Jane's Farm and everything related to it...so much fun :) :) I"m a farmgirl of the heart who lives on the central coast of California. I moved from Oregon to here back at the end of August :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)